Inu shampoo bar is a gentle cleansing dog shampoo .
Its moisturizing & softening properties won’t strip away the natural coat oils from your dog .
It leaves the coat soft, shiny and smelling refreshingly good .
Also, it has anti-parasite properties due to essential oils of citronella, rosemary and lavender .
An ideal mix to help naturally repel fleas and to help condition your pet’s coat.
Inu shampoo bar is so gentle, chemical free, harsh toxic preservatives and artificial fragrances free .
Made with the finest and all natural ingredients that can not cause harm on your dog’s skin .
Plant based and 100% Vegan .Our unique shampoo is pH neutral for dogs .
Can be used on all coat types .
Use it all over or just to rinse muddy paws .
INGREDIENTS & PROPERTIES
- Coconut oil may have several benefits for the coat and skin .
Using it may help moisturize and help prevent a dry, flaky scalp .
- Castor oil has some benefits as nourishing dry skin .
- Olive oil is an excellent choice for dry, thick hair. It can keep hair strong and moist .
- Shea butter has rich fat which can get absorbed into the scalp without leaving a greasy feel or clogging the pores .
This is why it is effective in easing dry itchy scalp also is great for moisturizing dry or damaged hair .
- Almond oil can make your hair stronger and less prone to split ends .
- Green clay is effective at soothing skin irritations and eliminating dandruff and itching .
- Citronella essential oil is one of the most effective oils for repelling fleas, ticks, and other bugs .
- Rosemary essential oil stimulates healthy hair growth, repels bugs, and helps increase circulation which is important for healthy skin and coat .
- Lavender essential oil may help reduce the itchiness. Lavender is most known for its calming properties… not just for humans, but for dogs as well.
- Lavender essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Citronella essential oil
- Green clay
Coconut oil ,Olive oil , Castor oil ,
Shea Butter, Almond oil ,
Citronella Essential oil , Rosemary essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Green clay, Citric Acid
All coat types, Anti-parasite, soft & shiny coat, smelling refreshingly .
HOW TO USE
Place the dog under warm water, massage Inu shampoo bar onto coat to form a rich lather in running water .
Keep massaging into the fur and skin until the coat is covered in an extra foamy lather .
Rinse thoroughly very well .
Please avoid contact with eyes .
To extend the life of your soap keep it dry by using a draining soap dish .
Βefore the first use we recommend to try it on a small area of your skin for any possible allergies .
If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
ICHNOS SHAMPOO BAR DOES NOT CONTAIN
- animal products
- palm oil
- artificial colorants
Due to the handmade nature of our products there may be a slight variation to the photos .
Please note that due to personal nature of our products we are unable to accept return on orders .
We do not claim that our products have medicinal properties and it is forbidden to replace any medical advice and treatments .