Shibumi is a Japanese type of razor .
Shibumi soap contains bentonite clay that gives the soap a nice “slip” and helps the razor glide onto the skin. This soap is designed as a shaving soap, for itchy skin .
INGREDIENTS & PROPERTIES
Most of our soaps contain olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, mugicha extract (roasted barley) , plus some some extra vegetables oils, clays and herb infusions depending on the soap .
- Bentonite clay has a texture which is great for a shaving soap.
- Avocado oil has moisturizing and nourishing properties. It keeps skin hydrated, enhances collagen production and it is essential for dry and tired skin .
- Calendula has anti-inflammatory properties and can help calm redness and inflammation and ease skin discomfort. Its antioxidants help fight free radicals associated with ageing. Also it can help your skin with sun burning .
- Spirulina is well-known for healing and anti-inflammatory effects. It helps with the production of collagen and tightens the skin’s pores .
- Mugicha is contained in almost all of our soaps.
It is a roasted-grain-based infusion made from barley. In Japan it is considered as a ‘yin’ ingredient .
This simply means that it has a cooling affect and you instantly feel rejuvenated.
Antioxidants come in many forms within mugicha and all of them can help with removing the stress we feel in our body ,which is what causes premature aging, wrinkles and age spots.
Also , Mugicha infusion can improve your skin’s elasticity and keep you looking younger .
- Scented with bergamot and chamomile .
- Avocado oil
- Calendula extract
- Bentonite clay
Olive oil , coconut oil , shea butter
avocado oil ,cocoa butter , castor oil
bentonite clay , mugicha extract
calendula extract , spirulina
sodium hydroxide ,sodium lactate,
scented bergamot & chamomile
Face and body
All skin types, after sun, shaving soap & beard care routine .
It is ideal for inflamed and itchy skin .
HOW TO USE
Wet your skin , massage with the soap and lather for 20 seconds.
Leave the soap on your skin for another 20 seconds .
Allow all the gentle ingredients to clean and nourish your skin .
Βefore the first use we recommend to try it on a small area of your skin for any possible allergies .
Please avoid contact with eyes .
To extend the life of your soap keep it dry by using a draining soap dish .
At Ichnos soap we do NOT use :
- animal products
- palm oil
- artificial colorants
Due to the handmade nature of our products there may be a slight variation to the photos .
Please note that due to personal nature of our products we are unable to accept return on orders .
We do not claim that our products have medicinal properties and
it is forbidden to replace any medical advice and treatments .