Japan is a “bamboo country” with various types of bamboo , when you travel across the country, you can see bamboo everywhere .
So ,bamboo or ”Take” in Japanese, is something special in Japanese culture .
Take soap has incredible healing properties. It also acts as an anti-aging warrior by reducing wrinkles and dryness in the skin.
ingredients & PROPERTIES
- Bamboo has moisturizing , sun-protective, and skin-lightening properties .
Rejuvenates the skin and gives it elasticity, while preventing the appearance of wrinkles and skin relaxation .
- Yellow clay cleanses while absorbing impurities , stimulates the production of collagen and has natural anti-wrinkle properties.
- Dried spinach contains large quantities of vitamin A , which moderates the production of oil in the skin pores ,giving you a smoother and more radiant looking complexion .
- Mugicha is contained in almost all of our soaps .It is a roasted-grain-based infusion made from barley .In Japan it is considered as a ‘yin’ ingredient .This simply means that it has a cooling affect and you instantly feel rejuvenated .Antioxidants come in many forms within Mugicha and all of them can help with removing the stress we feel in our body ,which is what causes premature aging, wrinkles, and age spots .Also , Mugicha infusion can improve your skin’s elasticity and keep you looking younger .
- Scented with bamboo-karite .
- Bamboo extract
- Mugicha extract
- Yellow clay
Olive oil , coconut oil
shea butter , cocoa butter
castor oil , yellow clay
mugicha extract , bamboo extract
sodium hydroxide , sodium lactate, dried spinach , scented bamboo-karite
Face & body
All skin types , especially for dry and tired skin .
HOW TO USE
Wet your skin , massage with the soap and lather for 20 seconds.
Leave the soap on your skin for another 20 seconds .
Allow all the gentle ingredients to clean and nourish your skin .
Βefore the first use we recommend to try it on a small area of your skin for any possible allergies .
Please avoid contact with eyes .
To extend the life of your soap keep it dry by using a draining soap dish .
At Ichnos soap we do NOT use :
- animal products
- palm oil
- artificial colorants
Due to the handmade nature of our products there may be a slight variation to the photos .
Please note that due to personal nature of our products we are unable to accept return on orders .
We do not claim that our products have medicinal properties and it is forbidden to replace any medical advice and treatments .