Our tinted lip balm is perfect for dry, chapped lips, it is made with 100% natural raw ingredients .
Gliding gently on the lips, hydrates and nourishes, creating a veil of protection while adding a distinctive reddish color.
It also contains a certain amount of vitamin E for added protection .
INGREDIENTS & PROPERTIES
- We have chosen to enrich our product infused olive oil with calendula and chamomile .
- Calendula is rich in many vitamins and minerals and may help heal dry skin, wind-chapped lips, and sun-burned as well .
- Chamomile has anti-inflammatory properties which help in soothing the swelling of chapped or tired lips. It also helps in relieving pain on your lips.
- Jojoba oil is a natural moisturizing and safe ingredient for dry chapped lips. It does not dry your lips, as so many ingredients in lip balms have the tendency to do.
- Orange essential oil helps heal dry lips thanks to its natural anti-inflammatory properties complimented with cocoa butter creates an unusually nourishing and moisturizing pleasant lip balm, which hydrates, soothes and protects chapped, cracked lips.
Sunflower wax, carnauba wax, cocoa butter, shea butter,
infused olive oil, sweat almond oil, jojoba oil ,
plant based silicone, vitamin E, mica, orange essential oil
Every day use .
Especially suitable dry, chapped lips .
HOW TO USE
To apply it, place the tip of the container against your bottom lip and apply a thin layer of the balm, then repeat for your top lip.
Rub your lips together to help spread out the balm evenly.
At Ichnos soap we do NOT use :
Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be a slight variation to the photos .
Please note that due to personal nature of our products, we are unable to accept return on orders .
We do not claim that our products have medicinal properties .
It is forbidden to replace any medical advice and treatments .